HHP is looking for motivated, hardworking team members who have a passion for sustainable forestry. We welcome all applicants looking for the next step in their career. We offer an attractive benefit package & competitive wage. To learn more about our current job openings, see the listings below.
Current Job Listings
HHP INC. Is looking for a 2nd Shift General Laborer to help support our Henniker, New Hampshire Sawmill Operation. Open to training the right candidate.
- 2nd Shift Monday-Friday
- 3pm-2am *Guaranteed Overtime Every Week*
- Year-round employment
- Some weekend hours during the busy season
- Manufacturing Environment. You’ll always feel part of a team.
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401K & vacation benefits
We take care of our employees, so they can take care of our customers.
- Dependable and punctual is a must.
- Ability to work both independently & in a team.
- Wide variety of types of physical labor
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Pride in maintaining a clean workspace; cleaning up work areas from debris and machinery.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- Pre-employment physical
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills.
- Familiarity operating machinery in a production process.
- Forklift operating is a plus. Willing to train the right person.
- Reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
If interested, email Human Resources at: email@example.com
HHP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.